Are you ready?
…to drive low-cost leads through customer referrals and highly targeted Facebook advertising programs?
…for an active YouTube channel with current videos that enhance your brand while building your Internet search results?
…to reduce the cost of your pay-per-click campaign by building your relevance score with Google?
…to have a website that is designed for usability on both smartphones and tablet devices?
Did you know that 95% of homebuyers use the Internet for research?
National media is consistently indicating optimism in the housing market, and better days are just around the corner. During the extended down cycle, technology has changed drastically, and your digital marketing plan must evolve with the times.
• Tablet and mobile devices mandate usability above design
• Google now prioritizes social network interaction for search results
• Pay-per-click costs are lower if your content relevancy score is higher
Your Internet footprint is critical to capturing more qualified leads, resulting in more closed sales. If your website was produced more that 3 years ago, or you haven’t entered the social revolution, you’re already behind.
Learn Cotton & Company’s top five tips:
1. Facebook now reaches 67% of all consumers. Resist the temptation to start a page without a long-term management plan in place. A stagnant social presence can be detrimental to your objectives.
2. Use the Facebook business structure; take advantage of targeted demographic and psychographic profiling to reach your customers.
3. Your online presence represents your sales office. It must be engaging, deliver sought-after information and facilitate immediate interaction.
4. Use YouTube for video sharing to ensure searchability and playability on mobile and tablet devices.
5. Website infrastructure and search engine optimization should be the first step in the development process to ensure you can be found where buyers are looking.