Digital Marketing is increasingly responsible for more and more. More productivity, more effectiveness, more leads, more sales, etc. Real Estate Marketing teams are feeling strapped with limited resources and smaller budgets. If you keep your entire marketing strategy in-house, you could wind up spending your entire budget on payroll and still not have all of the skill sets needed, on the other hand, if you hire a real estate advertising agency, quality and control might become concerns. With real estate being one of the last industries to jump onto the digital advertising band wagon, few marketing agencies have the strategic experience to put today’s technology to work for selling homes. Cotton & Company combines 30 years of luxury real estate marketing experience with the intellect of its digital savvy, forward-thinking real estate advertising professionals. The results are tangible:
- More than just marketing expertise – The marketing skills gap is very real, and 75% of marketers say their lack of skills impacts revenue in some way. We can help you bridge this gap and provide a team that have education and experience…specifically in the luxury real estate market.
- You want to manage costs – When you hire a good agency, that team should provide a wide-range of strategic, tactical, and technology skills. Getting full resources of not only one, but many digital marketers on the agencies team will give you a much more costly approach to a full-functioning team.
- Access to the latest technology – A performance-based marketing agency that can provide you guidance as well as implementation service and support are extremely valuable. Marketing tools increase efficiency, productivity, and performance. There are tools you can find for free or of little cost, but often they are limited on producing results. But performance-driven agencies give you access to premium-level services, software, and analytical data reports.
- Your existing staff becomes more efficient – Having peace of mind and releasing some of the burden helps your own staff thing more outside the box. Projects that might fall to the way-side or get buried, suddenly have new vigor and get done.
- Benefiting from an outside perspective – It’s easy to lose sight of the big picture. Sometimes you can get too close to your business and not see your marketing strategies, programs, or materials from your audience’s perspective. Even though you may know your business from the inside out, your perspective is still one-sided. Cotton & Company has been doing this successfully for years. We are adept to change not only on the development and real estate side of things, but also to the newest and best technology.
When you are hiring a real estate advertising agency, you should be looking for senior executives who are recognized as industry leaders – in good times and bad. They must be supported by a professional team with a wide-range of skill sets and knowledge on all aspects of the sales process. Take a look at all of our capabilities as an agency and partner in your development process. Over the past four decades, Cotton & Company has focused exclusively on the unique challenges of the real estate industry. No other company delivers a more focused perspective, a more insightful strategy, a more innovative methodology, or a more integrated and efficient program.