On May 1st & 2nd marketers, publishers and developers from all over the globe will flock to San Jose, CA for F8, Facebook’s annual developer’s conference. This year more than 5,000 developers and Facebook Marketing Partners from all over the world will gather to experience new, breakthrough technology from Facebook and learn first-hand how developers are innovating on the platform and explore new ways to build community and bring the world closer together. Attendance at F8 is by invitation only so Cotton & Company was proud to have two of its key team members invited to the prestigious digital marketing event. Webmaster Sonya Pereira and Digital Strategist Angelene McCullough will represent Cotton & Company at the event next week.
Facebook Developer Conference 2018:
- Mark Zuckerberg and other Facebook leaders will discuss the future of technology and Facebook’s developer platform
- Updates on Facebook’s entire family of apps and services including AR, VR, AI, open source, community, social good and ways to grow business
- Immersive Experiences including interactive hands-on demos of new technologies and tools
- Facebook Team connections with product experts in the Developer Garage to learn how to grow and optimize apps, bots, and business
- Community Outreach: 100+ local students will be on hand to explore computer programming through TechPrep and the impact developers can make with Facebook’s tools.
While the social network’s conference highlights in recent years have been eye-popping — AR glasses! Helicopter drones! Mind-reading technology! — our assumption is, the focus on this year’s F8 event will be… WHAT NOW???, What can advertisers expect now, in lieu of the recent scrutiny over Facebook’s mishandling of personal data.
Cotton & Company is an industry leader in the marketing and sales of lifestyle-driven residential real estate. The company’s team of digital marketing specialists, creative designers, copywriters, and website developers utilize today’s technology and new media channels to drive sales success for luxury real estate clients throughout the world.
“Cotton & Company has always been at the forefront of utilizing digital strategies for our luxury real estate clients. We look forward to learning more about the future of social marketing from our team attending the conference.”
– Stephann Cotton
Be sure to follow the conversation on Facebook & Twitter with the hashtag #F8.
For more information on the services provided by Cotton & Company, please visit our website. If you’d like to receive Compendium, our e-newsletter featuring the latest real estate trends and industry insights, simply sign-up here.